Research

We are in the process of digitizing many of our collections and have decided to make some of them available to view and download online. Please check back often as we add to the online collection of digital resources.

Collections »

Cordaway Springs School Number 30

Cordaway Springs School Number 30

Another early school from the School Registry of 1885, Red Town, also known as Cordaway Springs, was located about five miles south of Pollok. It was classified as a one year high school in 1919, but was only an elementary school (through the seventh grade) in 1930. The school consolidated with Central School District in the fall of 1939.